YOU HAD ME AT COOKIE DOUGH...
Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@positive_fits) has been making some sweet protein rich snacks! Fuel your post workout needs with these winning treats 🥜💪
- 160g Maple Syrup
- 125g Peanut Butter
- 60g Oat Flour
- 50g Reflex 100% Whey - Salted Peanut Caramel
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup on a medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter.
- Pour into a bowl with oat flour and 100% Whey and mix until combined.
- Let the dough chill completely, then mix through your chocolate chips.
- To form, press into a lined tray and freeze for 30 minutes then chop into bite size pieces.
What is 100% Whey?
100% Whey Protein contains pure whey protein and amino acids, which are the building blocks of muscle tissue. We use whey protein that's hormone and antibiotic free and made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA.
100% Whey Protein also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria and there's no added sugars, no amino spiking and no soy protein.