Have an Easter treat… Protein Brownie Nests!
Made with Plant-Based Protein Cacao & Caramel and topped with Mini Eggs for a true Easter, protein snack.
Big thanks to @plant.steph for this delicious recipe!
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 125g pumpkin purée (or mashed sweet potato)
- 80g maple syrup
- 60g peanut butter
- 25g Reflex Plant-Based Protein Cacao & Caramel
- 25g buckwheat flour
- 5g cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 25g mini eggs
- Chocolate frosting
- Mini eggs
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup and peanut butter in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the remaining dry ingredients to form a thick batter.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf tin and bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before icing (optional) and enjoy!