This Wild Berry Protein Smoothie is 100% plant based and 100% delicious.
Smoothies are one of the quickest, cheapest and tastiest ways to refuel after a workout. AND this Wild Berry Protein Smoothie only requires 4 nutrient-packed ingredients and a blender — and, you can make it in a matter of minutes!
The base of the smoothie is frozen banana which gives it a creamy texture and natural sweetness, as well as frozen berries which are packed full of antioxidants as well as being fruity and delicious
Our wild berry Plant-Based Protein powder adds to the fruity flavour and, because it’s made of a blend of pea, rice and sunflower seed protein, it means that not only are you getting 20g of protein in this smoothie, but it includes all nine essential amino acids too — important for energy production, immune function and muscle growth.
Almond milk, coconut milk, and oat milk all work really well in smoothies so feel free to play around with different plant-based milks and see which you like best!
If you try it, let us know what you think on social media @ReflexNutrition
- 1 frozen banana (cut into chunks before freezing)
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 2 scoops (25g) wild berry plant-based protein [link to plant-based protein powder]
- 150-200ml plant-based milk
- Place the frozen banana, berries and protein powder in a blender with 150ml plant-based milk.
- Blend all the ingredients for a couple of minutes, slowly adding more milk if you like your smoothie a little smoother and creamier.
- This is most delicious when you drink it immediately but it’ll store well in the fridge for up to 24 hours. So, either pour into a glass if you’re drinking it straight away or into a bottle if you’re planning on saving it for later in the day or after a workout.