WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND RASPBERRY CHIA JELLY...
Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@positive_fits) has been showing off his skills in the kitchen with this one! 🥜💪
- 150g Dark Chocolate (85%)
- 150g White Chocolate
- 120g Raspberries
- 2 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 50g Reflex 100% Whey - Salted Peanut Caramel
- Melt the Chocolate, then spoon into 12 cupcake cases and swirl it round to cover the bases.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Heat the Raspberries with just enough water to cover the base of the saucepan on a low heat.
- Mash the mixture and continue to simmer until reduced further.
- Pour the Raspberry mixture through a fine sieve into a jug and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled add 2 tbsp's of Chia seeds and leave to thicken for 15 minutes
- In a medium bowl mix the Peanut Butter with your 100% Whey, it will start to resemble a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 12 and form into little discs.
- Take your cupcake bases out of the fridge and place the little discs you just made into the base.
- Cover the protein peanut discs with a tsp of Raspberry and Chia mix and spread evenly.
- Cover with the remainder of melted Chocolate and then refrigerate until set.
What is 100% Whey?
100% Whey Protein contains pure whey protein and amino acids, which are the building blocks of muscle tissue. We use whey protein that's hormone and antibiotic free and made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA.
100% Whey Protein also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria and there's no added sugars, no amino spiking and no soy protein.