Protein Packed 100% Whey Cheesecake, easy to make and even easier to eat!
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Especially when its contributing to your protein intake! We have Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@Positive_fits) to thank for that! With added 100% Whey Protein,you can enjoy this recipe knowing you are feeding your belly…and your muscles!
What’s better then that?
- 250g Quark
- 250g Greek Yoghurt (0%)
- 2 Scoops of 100% Whey Protein - Vanilla
- 20ml Vanilla Extract
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 15g Maple Syrup
- 100g Ground Almond
- 2 Tsp Cacao
- Mix ground almond and cacao to make base mix.
- Press base mix firmly into a lined tin.
- Bake the base for 10 minutes at 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4.
- Whilst the base cooks, in a separate bowl combine the quark, greek yoghurt, maple syrup and 2 scoops of 100% Whey Protein - Vanilla together until well mixed.
- Add flavour extract and eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Pour on top of the cooked base and return to the over for 30 minutes at 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4.
- Once cooked, turn off the oven and leave inside for 10 minutes with door slightly ajar.
- Pop on the side and leave to cool.
- Add any toppings of your choice.
- Place in the fridge.
Refrigeration time: 8 Hours or overnight
What is 100% Whey Protein?
100% Whey Protein contains pure whey protein and amino acids, which are the building blocks of muscle tissue. We use whey protein that's hormone and antibiotic free and made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA.
100% Whey Protein also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria and there's no added sugars, no amino spiking and no soy protein.