Protein Packed Cheesecake, easy to make and even easier to eat!
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Especially when its contributing to your protein intake! We have Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@Positive_fits) to thank for that! With added protein, you can enjoy this recipe knowing you are feeding your belly…and your muscles!
What’s better then that?
- 230g Quark
- 250g Greek Yoghurt (0%)
- 50g Instant Whey Pro/100% Whey - Vanilla
- 15ml Vanilla Extract
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 15g Maple Syrup
- 110g Ground Almond
- 2 Tsp Cacao
- 9 Inch Springform Tin
- Greaseproof Liner
- Mix ground almond and cacao to make base mix.
- Press base mix firmly into a lined tin.
- Bake the base for 10 minutes at 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4.
- Whilst the base cooks, in a separate bowl combine the quark, greek yoghurt, maple syrup and 2 scoops of 100% Whey Protein - Vanilla/Instant Whey Pro - Vanilla together until well mixed.
- Add flavour extract and eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Pour on top of the cooked base and return to the over for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4.
- Once cooked, turn off the oven and leave inside for 10 minutes with door slightly ajar.
- Pop on the side and leave to cool before placing in fridge overnight.
- Add toppings of your choice! Reece has mixed frozen raspberries and water - bring to a boil and simmer down until it reduces. Pass through a sieve and voila...Healthy cheesecake with healthy raspberry sauce!
Refrigeration time: 8 Hours or overnight