Double commission for the top 5 Reflex PTs 01.12.20 - 31.12.20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in the promotion, participants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the PT Programme located at: https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/pt-programme-terms (“PT Programme Terms”).
- Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”, “Reflex Nutrition”).
How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, participants must be: (i) a current affiliate of the Reflex Nutrition PT Programme; (ii) in possession of a unique PT Code distributed by Reflex Nutrition; (iii) have received an email from Reflex Nutrition inviting them to participate; (iv) resident in the UK; and (v) aged 18 years or over. The promotion is only open to those that have been accepted onto the Reflex Nutrition PT Programme.
- Each participant must promote their PT Code to their clients, friends and family in order to obtain the most qualifying purchases during the Promotion Period. Qualifying purchases must be made by a client, friend or family member of the participant during the Promotion Period using the PT Code assigned to the participant. Please review the PT Programme Terms (see URL above) to find out what constitutes a “qualifying purchase”. A “qualifying purchase” shall not include any purchases made by the participant using their own PT Code. Purchases made after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be counted for the purpose of this promotion.
- This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion is open to from 00.00 [GMT/BST] on [01/12/20] until 23.59 [GMT/BST] on [31/12/20].
- The Promoter shall select the top five (5) participants with the most qualifying purchases made during the Promotion Period (“winners”) and will pay them double the commission on each qualifying purchase in accordance with the PT Programme Terms.
- All prizes are paid in cash to your nominated bank account which you have provided to Reflex Nutrition. The double commission shall be paid to you within four weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. The commission is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The five winners will be notified within seven days from the end of the Promotion Period via email and will be asked to provide their bank details so that the commission can be paid. If a winner fails to respond within seven days of this initial contact, we will notify the next ranking PT that they have won.
- The five winners may also be asked to promote their achievement on social media, but this will be at the winner’s discretion.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participants if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, distributing codes on third party voucher code websites) or that the participant has not complied with any of the PT Programme Terms.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by participants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other participants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- The Promoter shall use participants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/privacy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the winners for publicity purposes and may email all of the PTs invited to participate in the promotion congratulating the winners.
- The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.