Terms & Conditions - Back to the Gym Selfie
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
2. Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
3. Promotion Period: Between 12:00 GMT Monday and 11:59 GMT Sunday, from 12:00 20th July 2020 to 11:59 23rd August 2020 inclusive, you can enter the Promotion (each a “Weekly Promotion Period”).
4. To Enter: All you need to do in order to be entered into the relevant weekly prize draw is to post a selfie on Instagram with the hashtag #ITrainWithReflex.
Every selfie post with the hashtag #ITrainWithReflex means another chance to win, but, you may only win once.
5. The Prizes: Each week one winner will win £100 voucher to spend on reflexnutrition.com.
6. Winner Selection: We believe in being totally fair, so each of our weekly Prize draw winners (5 in total) will be selected in a random weekly draw from all valid entries received during that Weekly Promotion Period. Winners will be selected within 3 working days of the close of each Weekly Promotion Period.
If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
The Reflex Nutrition prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 2 weeks of notification, the entry confirmation will be via email or Instagram Direct Message.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
11. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
14. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/privacy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
15. Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the Back to the Gym Selfie Competition for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
16. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: email@example.com Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.