Pumpkin, spice and all things nice!
Reflex Nutritionist Steph Evans (@Plant.steph) has shared with us one of her delicious vegan smoothie bowls! Pumpkin based just in time for Halloween, Spooky! 🎃
It is quick and easy and counts towards your daily protein intake, using Pumpkin purée makes a consistency which does not melt, perfect!
- 1 Large Frozen Banana
- 1/3 Cup (80g) Pumpkin Purée
- ½ Table Spoon Cacao powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 15g of Plant-Based Protein Cacao & Caramel
- Prepare your workstation with the ingredients above.
- Add your frozen Banana, Pumpkin purée , Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg to the blender and blend together.
- Once blended add 15g of our Plant-Based Protein Cacao & Caramel and blend again.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favourite toppings!
- Chopped Pear
- Almond Butter
- Mixed Seeds
You could also use a nut butter of your choice here and any combo of nuts you desire! The combos are limitless – If you’ve got it haunt it!
What is Plant-based Protein?
Plant-Based Protein is a blend of three high-quality protein sources with added vitamin B12, which contributes to normal immune function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. With 21g of protein per serving this great-tasting, high-quality formula will give your body the protein it needs and help you to reach your fitness goals.
Available in three great-tasting natural flavours, Cacao & Caramel, Vanilla Bean and Wild Berry, Plant-Based Protein is also low in sugar, contains digestive enzymes and LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria.