Summer might be coming to an end but we don't need the sun to make some great tasting protein ice cream! Recipe courtesy of Reflex PT Tom Mcdonough.
-50ml Almond Milk
-37g Instant Whey Pro powder (1.5 servings) - choose your flavour!
-Ice to fill the blender cup & extra.
-x2 egg whites
- Add 50ml of almond milk, 37g of Instant Whey Pro, two egg whites to your blender.
- Top up the rest with ice until full.
- Start to blend until ice cubes have broken up
- Then add some more (4 - 5 more ice cubes) and go again! Shake blender to break it up a bit if needed.
- You need to do this until your blender will continuously blend the mix.
- Once done grab a spoon and enjoy.
ps. You can replace some of the ice for frozen fruit for extra flavour!