Doughnut worry, be happy!
Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@positive_fits) has done it again for those with a sweet tooth! It can be hard to stay on track when the cravings come on. With these 100% Whey protein doughnuts you can get your sweet fix and carry on working towards your goals!
They are easy to make and taste delicious, what could go wrong?
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 6 Teaspoons of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Cocoa/Cacao Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate 100% Whey
- 50g Coconut Powder
- Doughnut Moulds
- Grease proof paper/piping bag
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl and add 3 eggs and 6 teaspoons of milk.
- Mix together
- In a separate bowl mix together your dry ingredients: 1 Scoop of Chocolate 100% Whey, 1 teaspoon of cocoa/cacao powder, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 50g coconut flour.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients together and fold until well combined.
- Grease your doughnut moulds (I use Fry Light to save on calories!).
- Using a piping bag, pipe doughnut mix into the moulds (If you don't have one you can make one from grease proof paper).
- Place in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes (gas mark 4/180 degrees).
- Remove from moulds and set aside on a wire rack until cool.
- Melted chocolate of your choice (I like dark chocolate!)
- Flaked almonds
- Chopped hazelnuts
You could also use a nut butter of your choice here and any combo of nuts you
desire. The combos are endless here! Once your toppings are dried, it’s time to enjoy!
What is 100% Whey?
100% Whey Protein contains pure whey protein and amino acids, which are the building blocks of muscle tissue. We use whey protein that's hormone and antibiotic free and made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA.
100% Whey Protein also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria and there's no added sugars, no amino spiking and no soy protein.