BECAUSE COUPLES THAT TRAIN TOGETHER...STAY TOGETHER!
Plant-Based Chef Stephanie (@plant.steph) has been busy in the kitchen, and we are in-love! You have a not-so-secret admirer this year!😉
- 85g Non-dairy butter
- 50g Icing sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 120g Plain flour
- Ready to roll icing to decorate
- Cookie cutter (heart shaped, but that is your choice!) ❤
- 30g Reflex Plant-Based Protein - Wild Berry
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and icing sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and mix in.
- Add the flour and protein powder to the bowl, mixing with a spoon until it comes together to form a dough.
Use your hands to form a smooth round ball and cover in cling film. Chill in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 170C.
- Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Using your cookie cutters, cut out all the cookies and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until edges start to turn golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before icing.
- Roll out your icing. Cut out a smaller shapes for decorations and lightly brush the undersides with liquid icing to stick to your cookies.
- Decorate until your hearts content! ❤
- Gift them to your special someone...Or don't just keep them for yourself! 😂
What is Plant-Based Protein?
Plant-Based Protein is a blend of three high-quality protein sources with added vitamin B12, which contributes to normal immune function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. With 21g of protein per serving this great-tasting, high-quality formula will give your body the protein it needs and help you to reach your fitness goals.
Available in three great-tasting natural flavours, Cacao & Caramel, Vanilla Bean and Wild Berry, Plant-Based Protein is also low in sugar, contains digestive enzymes and LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria.
We’d love to see your creations – follow us and tag us in your pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.