WITH PEANUT BUTTER...
Reflex PT Reece Lennox (@positive_fits) has been showing off his skills in the kitchen with this one! 🥜💪
- 220g Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 120g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 20g Maple Syrup
- 20-25g Reflex Instant Whey Pro - Salted Peanut Caramel
- Silicon Cupcake Cases
- Break the chocolate into small chunks and place in a glass bowl.
- Melt over a small saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour 12g of melted dark chocolate into a cupcake case and swirl it around to coat the sides. Repeat this for all 10 cupcake cases.
- Place cupcakes into the fridge to set the base.
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup and protein powder in a bowl to make a dough. Divide into 10 equal sized balls - Roughly 16g each.
- Flatten the ball into a disc and place into the set chocolate bases.
- Reheat the remaining chocolate and pour 10g of chocolate over the peanut layer to seal the chocolate top.
- Return to the fridge until cups are set, then pop them out and enjoy!
What is Instant Whey Pro?
Instant Whey™ Pro is our flagship high-in-protein and low-in-fats powder, and has been for nearly two decades. We use whey protein that's hormone and antibiotic free and made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows is richer in omega-3 fatty acids and has up to five times as much CLA. Instant Whey™ Pro also contains LactoSpore®, a friendly bacteria.
We’d love to see your creations – follow us and tag us in your pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.