Our EAA offers a remarkable 16g of essential amino acids per 25g serving to promote muscle growth. Plus Piperine and Magnesium (electrolyte)!
Firstly, what is an Essential Amino Acid?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which helps to promote the growth and maintenance of muscle. Essential amino acids are the amino acids that your body needs but cannot produce on its own. You can only get them through your diet by eating things like meat, eggs or taking a convenient supplement like this one!
There are nine essential amino acids in total – three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and six other essential amino acids.
The 9 EAAs are:
- Leucine (BCAA)
- Isoleucine (BCAA)
- Valine (BCAA)
A combination of these 9 amino acids provide a role in preventing muscle fatigue, improving lean body mass, assisting with muscle growth and reducing muscle soreness. With 16g of EAAs per serving Reflex EAA is a premium source of essential amino acids!
So, what are the benefits of EAAs?
We care about quality nutrition and this is always at the forefront of our minds when developing products. Our EAA offers:
- 16g of all nine essential amino acids per serving
- The promotion of muscle growth
- 60mg of electrolyte (from magnesium)
- Fast absorption*
- Added Piperine (Black Pepper Extract)
- Added Vitamin B6
*Faster absorption than whey
Want the exact nutritionals? Visit our product page.
What's the difference between EAAs and BCAAs?
EAA = Essential Amino Acid
- EAAs cannot be produced by the body so need to be obtained through your diet
- EAA supplements contain the three Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) along with the 6 other essential amino acids.
- Research has shown EAAs to; prevent muscle fatigue during a resistance training session (1), improve lean body mass (2), and assist with muscle growth (3).
BCAA = Branched-Chain Amino Acid
- Made up of 3 amino acids; Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- 3 of the 9 EAAs, they also cannot be produced by the body and need to be obtained through diet.
- BCAAs have been shown to reduce muscle soreness after resistance training exercise (4).
Available in 3 fantastic fruity flavours:
Ready to shop?
Want more news from Reflex?
Visit our blog, sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram or Facebook for all the latest from us at Reflex.