Complete Diet Protein is now available in five great-tasting new and improved flavours.
Plus, we've reformulated so you now have a protein and carbs product that can be used as a meal replacement or as a high-protein diet shake in between meals - you choose!
What are the benefits of Complete Diet Protein?
There are lots!
- Aids weight loss*
- Natural flavours
- 26g of protein from whey concentrate, pea, pumpkin seeds and rice protein
- All 9 essential amino acids
- Carbs are from high-quality sources: Oat and Waxy Maize Starch. No Maltodextrin.
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Added digestive enzymes and friendly bacteria
- Contains chromium, which regulates blood sugar levels
- Contains green tea
- Contains L-Carnitine
- Contains CLA
What's in it?
A full 60g serving of Complete Diet Protein has everything you would get from a typical, healthy meal. This means that you don't have to be on a diet to have Complete Diet Protein - if you're on the go or don't have time to prep or cook, Complete Diet Protein is the ideal shake to replace your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Complete Diet Protein is made up of protein, carbs, fibre, fat, a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals plus digestive enzymes and friendly bacteria making a 60g serving an easy and tasty meal. However, if you're after a lighter calorie option, you can take half a serving for a snack or a post-workout shake.
Here's how we recommend using Complete Diet Protein:
- A healthy breakfast shake when on the go (full 60g serving)
- A mid-morning snack to help you feel fuller for longer (half 30g serving)
- A meal replacement to support your diet at lunchtime (full 60g serving)
- A post-workout shake to help your muscles recover so you can workout more often (half 30g serving)
We put quality, taste and function at the forefront of every product that we develop. We've been at the forefront of sports nutrition for over 20 years, going above and beyond what's required:
- Only whey from grass-fed cows
- Never soya proteins
- Manufactured in the UK
- Absolutely no aspartame
- High-quality minerals
Ready to buy?
*Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss. Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss.