Reflex PT Extra 20% commission incentive - May 2020
REFLEX PERSONAL TRAINERS INCENTIVES: EARN EXTRA COMMISSION INCENTIVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion Period: The promotion is open from 00.00 BST on 01.05.2020 until 23.59 BST on 31.05.2020.
- By participating in the promotion, participants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the Reflex Nutrition PT Programme (“PT Programme”) located at: https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/pt-programme-terms (“PT Programme Terms”).
How to earn extra commission:
- Participants will receive an additional payment of 20% of commission earned, calculated by reference to the value of the commission earned by the participant on a qualifying purchase during the Promotion Period. For example, if a participant has earned £20 commission in the Promotion Period, they will receive an additional payment of 20% of the sum of that £20 (£4) under this promotion.
- The maximum amount of additional commission payable by the Promoter to a participant shall be capped at £200.
- Additional payments will be calculated by the Promoter and paid in cash to your nominated bank account which you have provided to the Promoter. The additional payment shall be paid to you within four weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. The payment is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The promotion is only open to those that have been accepted onto the Reflex Nutrition PT Programme. Participants will require their unique PT Code as distributed by the Promoter upon acceptance to the PT Programme. Participants will have received an email from the Promoter inviting them to participate in the promotion.
- Each participant should promote their PT Code to their clients, friends and family in order to obtain as many qualifying purchases as possible during the Promotion Period. Qualifying purchases must be made by a client, friend or family member of the participant during the Promotion Period using the PT Code assigned to the participant. Please review the PT Programme Terms (see URL above) to find out what constitutes a “qualifying purchase”. A “qualifying purchase” shall not include any purchases made by the participant using their own PT Code. Purchases made after the expiry of the Promotion Period will not be counted for the purpose of this promotion.
- This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- All eligible participants in this promotion must comply with the rules of the PT Programme Terms.
- All payments are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participants if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, distributing codes on third party voucher code websites) or that the participant has not complied with any of the PT Programme Terms.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other participants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of the reward;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the reward; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the reward.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”)