Terms & Conditions: Win Daily Supplements Bundle
Win the Daily Supplements Bundle TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook and Instagram, including the rules located at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
- Promoter: The Promoter of this prize draw is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU. United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must comment their 'must-have' daily supplements on the competition picture posted by Reflex Nutrition on either Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants must be UK or EU residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person per channel. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 on 24/01/2020 until 17.00 on 26/01/2020.
- The promoter is offering 2 winners the chance to win the daily supplements bundle mentioned in the post. One winner will be selected from Facebook and the other from Instagram.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The daily supplements range includes the below, the flavours of each product sent will be at the discretion of the promoter.
1 x Omega3
1 x Vitamin D3
1 x Creapure Creatine Powder 250g
1 x Nexgen Pro
1 x Protein (of their choice)
How winners are selected and notified:
- Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via a Facebook or Instagram comment using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their home address so that their prize can be delivered. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within two weeks of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within two weeks of notification. Each winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes any liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/privacy and shall also process winners’ data as set out in the following paragraphs.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the ‘win the XFT range’ winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter will make winners’ names and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.