Terms & Conditions - Golden Ticket
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected with this Promotion is not allowed to enter.
2. Promotion Period: Between 12:00 GMT and 11:59 GMT the following day, from 12:00 9th December 2019 to 11:59 21st December 2019 inclusive, you can enter the Promotion (each a “Daily Promotion Period”).
3. To Enter: All you need to do in order to be entered into the relevant daily prize draw is to make a purchase of any product from reflexnutrition.com. Don’t worry; you don’t need to keep any packaging or receipts to claim your Prize. Lucky winners will receive a golden ticket when their order is delivered.
Every purchase you make means another chance to win, but, you may only win once.
4. The Prizes: Each day one winner will win one of the following (each a “Prize”):
1x £100 Ryderwear UK voucher:
1 x digital voucher to purchase available products from Ryderwear Retail UK (www.ryderwear.co.uk). Digital voucher valid for 1 year following winner selection.
12 jars of Twining’s Cold Infuse & Cold Infuse Starter Kit (combined worth of £55.00 RRP):
12 jars of Twining’s Cold Infuse (mixed flavours) comprising 2 x 6 jar selection pack (net weight 180g per pack)) (see www.twinings.co.uk/tea/cold-infuse/cold-infuse-6-jar-selection-pack);
Cold Infuse starter kit (see www.twinings.co.uk/tea/cold-infuse/cold-infuse-starter-pack).
Dorset Cereals Breakfast on the Slow starter kit:
Prize includes 2x Dorset-branded bowls, 2x Dorset- branded mugs, 1x box of Luscious Berry and Cherry Muesli, 1x box of Gloriously Nutty Muesli and 1x Dorset-branded fleece blanket.
Crockfit Fitness Plan & Instant Whey Pro On the Go:
#Crockfit 1 year plan for either at home or the gym. Winner to be awarded a winner’s code to be redeemed at www.alexcrockford.com. Valid for 1 year from winner selection. Winner may choose one of the following fitness plans, each worth £230 RRP: Homefit 1 year plan (https://www.alexcrockford.com/homefit1year); or Shefit 1 year plan (https://www.alexcrockford.com/shefit1year); or Gymfit 1 year plan (https://www.alexcrockford.com/gymfit1year).
For further information relating to each of these plans, please see: https://www.alexcrockford.com/faq.
1 pack of Instant Whey Pro on the Go (worth £19.99 RRP) (https://reflexnutrition.com/products/instant-whey-pro-on-the-go).
6x 280g jars of Proper Nutty “Nowt but Nuts” Peanut Butter (total worth £24 RRP).
1x pair of Under Armour HOVR Rise trainers (RRP worth £84.99):
For details, please see the following link: https://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=hovr%20rise. Note that footwear will be subject to availability (including size availability) as stock levels do vary from time to time. If the appropriate Under Armour trainers are not available, a financially comparable equivalent will be offered.
The Reflex Nutrition XFT range:
This Prize comprises of Recover & Refuel, Rest & Maintain, Energise & Hydrate, Creatine, Omega 3+ and Zinc & Magnesium, with a combined total worth of £[103.98 RRP. See https://reflexnutrition.com/pages/xft for further details.
Promixx Shaker:Promixx Shaker (mixer bottle for protein shakes) called “MiiXR+ Stealth” (worth £59.99RRP).
1x box of Muscle Crate:
Selection of supplement products to be provided in the winner’s Musclecrate box. Please see: https://musclecrate.com.
£50 Amazon voucher:
Amazon voucher worth £50 to purchase products available at www.amazon.co.uk. Voucher valid for 1 year following winner selection.
£200 Reflex Nutrition voucher:
Reflex Nutrition voucher worth £200 to purchase products available at https://reflexnutrition.com. Voucher valid for 1 year following winner selection.
Promixx Blender:1x Promixx MiiXR X7 – Perforance nutrition Blender (worth £89.99 RRP.
5. Winner Selection: We believe in being totally fair, so each of our daily Prize draw winners (12 in total) will be selected in a random daily draw from all valid entries received during that Daily Promotion Period. Winners will be selected within 3 working days of the close of each Daily Promotion Period.
6. Prize Acceptance: If you’re a lucky winner and have received your golden ticket, we’ll need you to follow the instructions on your golden ticket. You will need to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 28 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 28 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, we reserve the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. However, please bear in mind that reserve winners may have less time to respond.
7. Prize Delivery: We’ll notify you within 28 days of when you accept the Prize to arrange its delivery. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days, you will have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing email@example.com. If a winner does not inform us within this time frame, we reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our discretion.
8. Sorry, but you can’t transfer a Prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative or for any other form of compensation. If, for reasons we can’t control, the Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative Prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will be of equal or greater value.
9. If this Promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
10. We can’t take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to our website.
11. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Prize draw or Prize itself (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, we won’t be liable for this. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
12. We believe in fair play so entries must be made by you. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
13. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
15. The Promoter will make winners’ names and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. By entering this Promotion, you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
19. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590.